Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh so warm

I really like blogging. First of all I get to sit on the computer, which is very warm because its processor is usually at 75% or so from broadcasting the webcam. My foster daddy has been teaching me about things like the task manager which can close windows that are open on the computer already.


I'm also learning how to open new windows and order lots of expensive electronics. Daddy said if I did it Mommy wouldn't be so mad at him when the plam-sa screen arrives. I don't know what a plam-sa is but Daddy got really excited! He scritches me under my chin and on my back just right so I like to help him when I can!

Well that is it for now.

I'll post again next time Daddy forgets to close the laptop cover.

-Lady Athena

P.S. Mommy and Daddy tell me I'm big enough to go to a forever home soon, and that I'm the perfect size for adoption. I'm going to some place called Petsmart at Patterson place in Durham this sunday from 1pm-4pm. I'm kinda scared and I'm hoping lots of people will come to see me and make me feel happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To quote a favorite LOLCat "If not for sitz, why is it made of warmz?"

Athena, you are just the sweetest little girl. I'm sure you will make all kinds of new friends at Petsmart.